10 Steps to a Successful Interview
- Arrive on time.
- Introduce yourself in a courteous manner.
- Read company materials while you wait.
- Have a firm handshake.
- Use body language to show interest.
- Smile, nod, give nonverbal feedback to the interviewer.
- Ask about the next step in the process.
- Thank the interviewer.
- Write a thank-you letter to anyone you have spoken to.
From JobWeb.com - Career development and job-search advice for new college graduates.
Find more interview tips in: JobWeb's Career Library.